A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Oops, I forgot

...that I was suppose to attend jury duty orientation last night. Ugh, I feel like a total idiot. If I don't post for a few days, know that I'm sitting in the county jail.

6 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

OUCH that is not good.

Terry said...

Don't be too hard on yourself, everyone hates jury duty so I'm sure you're not the only person to have forgotten about it. lol Will be keeping an eye on your blog to make sure you're not in the slammer though. ;)

♥ Nia said...

Lol! I hope that doesn't happen :p

Anonymous said...

Tammy hope that doesn't happy. They won't do that will they?!
Mary-Anne

Terry said...

Ok, so should I be worried??? lol

Barb said...

Hope that didn't happen. I'm starting to worry though you haven't posted in a few days. Hope you are just busy.