A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

VBS Birdhouses

If you're wondering where I've been - I've been busy building these 25 birdhouses as thank you gifts for all of the VBS volunteers. Wow, hard to believe another VBS has came & gone. It was certainly a great one too as 7 preteens accepted Christ this week :)


P.S. Should have a girl M&M cross stitch design ready to post in a day or so. Until next time, keep on stitching.

8 comments:

Annie said...

Wow.. that was quite a project. Great gifts for the volunteers.

Anonymous said...

How cute! You did a wonderful job on the birdhouses. What great news the teens accepting Christ!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Those are too cute.
Kinda looks like Lincoln log homes. LOL

Blu said...

Oh wow! Those are incredible. I can't believe you made 25 of them! All that detail!

Yvonne said...

You built them? They are gorgeous! Do you have an tutorial on these birdhouses?

Pumpkin said...

Wow...that's a lot of work! So cute though but then again, I love horses :o)

♥ Nia said...

Great work!! :D

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.