It's hard to believe that this cute little blond curly haired baby boy is now this :
grown 18 year old man of his own today.
Here's a pic of his Senior prom taken a week ago. I'm sure it's gonna be memorable in more ways than one. This was the weekend that Nashville had it's great flood & seeing as how we aren't that far from Nashville we received some of that flooding as well. It rained cats & dogs. I felt sorry for them as they were getting out of their limo in their fancy clothes but it looks like they dried out well for their picture :o) It's also hard to believe that in 13 weeks, 4 days from now he will be moving onto a university campus.... It's hitting me hard today. I'm so proud of the man he's turned into though & I wish him all the happiness in the world.


5 comments:
What wonderful pictures.
You should be proud of this wonderful young man!
Thanks for sharing with us.
What a cute little curly haired boy. That picture is just darling, in fact, I can see it on a Hallmark card. Kids do grow up fast don't they, my son just turned 15, time sure flies.
Wouldn't it be funny if those two got married someday???? You just never know.
Happy Birthday to your son, it's my nephew's 9th birthday today also.
Love the blonde curls and what a fine looking young man he has grown to be. Congratulations Mom. It is never easy when they fly away but what a sense of accomplishment.
Be always in stitches.
Awww! How proud you must be right now. All grown up and ready for College. Congrats to you both!
Lovely photos. Belated Congratulations to your DS. :0)
Post a Comment