A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Monday, March 08, 2010

Finished Love Quilts Square


Dimensions - Mother's Pride 6960
Sewn on 18ct. White Aida

I certainly fell behind in my blog update postings of this never ending square but I finally got it finished. Hoping hubby will get in the mail tomorrow. My apologies for not commenting on your blogs. I've been reading but time has been limited & I've failed to comment. Hopefully will be getting caught up on that too now. Until next time, keep on stitching.

15 comments:

Justflo said...

Congrats on your finish.

Keep on stitching.

Annie said...

That's a perfect square for LQ. Filling in all those stiches, and most of them brown, would have driven me nuts. But you did a great job perservering to the end.

Karan said...

What a lovely finish for the quilt. :0)

Sandra's Sewing Room said...

I really like the cross stitch of the horses; very nice work.

Terri said...

Looks great. I love it

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

That is so beautiful! Great stitching.... Congrats on the finish!

Wendy said...

Ooooh wow Tammy, that is a nice one!! great finish!!!

Pumpkin said...

Just beautiful Tammy! That was a big job!

Barb said...

What a cute square for Love Quilts. Some child will love that on their quilt.

Lillie said...

Awesome! Congrads on your finish.

Sharon said...

It looks wonderful!

Christine said...

Your horses look wonderful!

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known methods to generate an income online.

Kate said...

You are inspiring. Your blog is fun to read. I have left you a reward on my blog.
http://crazypurplemom.blogspot.com/

Meari said...

What a great finish!