My Easter Bunny
Designed by TammyK
Sewn on 14 ct. plastic using dmc floss
Used as a bookmark
Been a while since I've posted, mainly because it's getting warm outside :o) I did manage to get this finished before Easter. It's my latest design. If you like it, let me know. Happy Easter to everyone. Until next time, keep on stitching.




7 comments:
So cute!!! =)
Great work!
And Happy Easter :)
This is too cute.
I would love to get this one.
Hope you have a very Happy Easter!
I'm hoppin' over Tammy to wish
you a "Happy Easter" and let you
know I think your Easter Bunny
design is cute...!! I'm a big
fan of yours and have many of
your designs...!!
Brenda
ak.brenda@yahoo.com
Hi Tammy, this is really cute! Would love to do this one as well.
I have the supplies now for the Froggy Cocoa pattern that you sent, once I stitch it will email a picture to you.
Mary-Anne Mack
fostermack@rogers.com
That is a very cute pattern. I like the 3D effect.
Another cute design. Hope you've had a happy Easter weekend. :0)
Another cute design you've come up with Tammy. I just love her and would really love a copy. Your talent always amazes me. Very nice work - again! Hope your Easter was lovely.
Hugs,
Barb in TX
Post a Comment