A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kirsten & Mr. Bear

My house isn't cleaned & I haven't done my daily exercise routine BUT.... I did manage to finish my latest cross stitch ornament.  I threw some dmc floss, fuzzy stuff, beads, golden rings, plastic canvas, snaps & a hint of Tammy creativity into a pot, said abracadabra & here's what came out.






Kristen & Mr. Bear
Designed by TammyK
Sewn on 14 ct. plastic

Introducing Kristen & Mr. Bear. It's not often that I really like the way something turns out but I simply adore this little ornament & as you can see she & the bear are pose-able. She measures 5 & 1/2 in. tall by 2 & 1/2 in. wide. The perfect size for an ornament. If you are interested in this pattern just leave me a comment on this post letting me know that you want it & be sure that I have your e-mail addy  and I'll get it e-mailed out to you asap. Until next time, keep on stitching!

35 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

That one is adorable. She is perfect.
Can you please email me this one. golden-angel@cox.net

Thank you...

Zeb said...

I am constantly being amazed by your designing talent, and with this you don't fail to impress... WOW! =O

Would love the design, and also instructions on how to do it the way you have!
I think you have my email address :)

Sew Wilde said...

What a great ornament!! Love the bear. Please send me a copy. Thanks-I just love your work!

Julie

Lindylou said...

Hi TammyK

I love your latest little ornament and would love details of how to make one please... lynn1967@btinternet.com

Thanks in advance

Hugs

Lynn

Anonymous said...

please tammy

whenever you have time
thanks
love this one grand kids will too
old
barb
babs@sti.net

Mary-Anne Mack said...

Beautiful!!! I would love to have this pattern, how much?!

Mary-Anne
from i-love-cross-stitch

Katrien said...

wow, that's beautiful!

Robyn in Oz said...

This is very cute! Would love to have your pattern for these please.
jorja89@yahoo.com.au

Trecie said...

Wow! so cute My granddaughter would love this. Please may I get a copy Hugs Trecie ILCS

Anonymous said...

I love the ornie. I made my first plastic ornie the other day and loved the look. I would love the pattern.
~Mary
miahchey2@yahoo.com

Kathy said...

Your ornament is absolutely adorable. Fantastic work.

PS. A belated Happy Birthday to you.

Kim Reid said...

Just found your blog and your designing talent is amazing! Love the Trick or Treat Witch, Merry Christmas Ornament #2, Snowman Ornament #3, Katie and Friends and especially Kristen and Mr. Bear and would love the patterns!! Thanks,
kimberlybreid@hotmail.com

Stitchnpat said...

Everyone of these ornaments are precious. I have just started making ornamemts this year so would like your finishing directions also. These are all just precious. What about the cancer ribbon. My girlfriend just had a double masectomy..Said she is goig to get her a set of DDs. She probably does not weigh 100 pounds. Told her she would be top heavy....She is in really good spirits tho...thought that wouldhelp her. You are doing well with your designing. Keep up the good work and THANK YOU for being so generous with your offer to send us the directions.Cute birthday picture..

Rene la Frog said...

I adore your Kristen & Mr Bear! They are too cute for words and I would love to be able to stitch her for my new grand daughter (and for me too). You are so kind to offer the pattern to us. My email is xsgrannyrusk@aol.com Thank you so much for being so giving

tkdquintmom said...

OMG YOU USED KIRSTEN!!!!! YOU ARE FLIPPING AWESOME. Of course you know...send away!!!! I can't wait to show these to my nieces....

Anonymous said...

I adore both Kristen and Mr. Bear. I would love to have a copy of the pattern. My email is castledreamer1@hotmail.com
thank you so much for ive this cute pattern away, You are very talented

Anonymous said...

I adore both Kristen and Mr. Bear. I would love to have a copy of the pattern. My email is castledreamer1@hotmail.com
thank you so much for ive this cute pattern away, You are very talented

Anonymous said...

I love Kristen and Mr. Bear. What an awesome design you created. I'd love to have the chart & instructions for making this. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.
Barb in TX
bjcstitching@sbcglobal.net

SouthernComfortknc said...

Absolutely fantastic work and creativity! 2 thumbs up!!

Anonymous said...

I think that is so cute and would love to get the pattern.

Marl
hobbiesncrafts@bell.net

Pumpkin said...

She's ADORABLE! Awesome work Tammy :o) You know what to do...

Kim said...

Tammy,She is adorable and I love the idea of the fuzzy on the bear. I would love to have this pattern.
Thanks for your generosity.
Kim

Kim_from_Maine@yahoo.com

Karan said...

Wow, another fabulous ornie. :0)

Anonymous said...

This is a great design! I don't even like plastic canvas usually, but I Love this one. This is the first time I have seen your blog and I am liking everyone of your designs thus far! Keep up the good work!
Stephanie (QuietMyst@yahoo.com)

chrystel said...

Like your other creations, it's very cute. Thanks to send me.

Nancy M said...

Tammy, I would love this pattern also! My new granddaughter might be the perfect recipient of this....need to give her blond hair though! LOL Thanks!

Mylene said...

wow! You are very creative. Looks great!!

5 Foot Runt said...

Such a cute ornament sure would love to have it.
nonamenoaccess@aol.com

Vicki in CO said...

Too cute! I would love to do the girl w/lighter color hair, holding the frog....perfect Christmas gift for my boss. (Long story!) Please send me this design! Thank you so much!! vmossman2@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Great design! I love it, may I have a copy? thanks... magalysdh@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello I'd love a copy of this pattern! Your work is beautiful, I always love watching your blog.

Thanks!
Leslie

Knitnleslie at hotmail.com

Unknown said...

This a beautiful pattern.i love to have it pamfurlong@ymail.com.thanks..pam

Anonymous said...

I just now found your blog and I'm in absolute aww of your talent and hard work. I was able to get all but the 2 of your patterns. I would love to start a collection of your designs to stitch for myself if you don't mind.
I would love to add Kristan and Mr. Bear, plus, Zack and Mr. Frog to my newly found collection of your works.

Please email me at kitaro320@gmail.com
Thank you for your time,
Michelle

Martine said...

Your work is really so cute , i 've never seen such plastic canvas ornaments !!! It is my first visit on your website and i must say is a fantastic blog.
I will really enjoy this little pattern and , oh my god !!!! the others too !!!! nice work !
All the best
Martine

Patty C. said...

I would love to have this pattern
Thank you ;)