A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Friday, November 06, 2009

Zack & Mr. Frog Freebie

 
 


Zack & Mr. Frog
Designed by TammyK
Sewn on 14 ct. plastic canvas using DMC floss
He measures 5 & 1/4 in. x 2 & 1/4 in.

 I'm blown away by the response I've gotten from Kirsten & so humbled by all of your sweet comments. Thanks so much peeps :o) I've had several people ask me how much the pattern costs. It's free. All you have to do is leave a message on this post & make sure I have an e-mail address to e-mail it to you & it's yours. I have another one designed, just have to stitch it up so keep your eyes peeled. Until next time, keep on stitching.







27 comments:

Mary-Anne Mack said...

Another cute one!!! Would love to have him.
Thank you for sharing
Mary-Anne
fostermack@rogers.com

Pumpkin said...

You are AWESOME!!!! This is so cute, although I think most of us would like to pose Zack as strangling Mr. Frog ;o)

You know what to do. Thanks Tammy ;o)

Anonymous said...

Tammy - i just love your ornament design. i have 2 grandsons and know they would appreciate receiving an annual christmas ornament like that. keep up the great work.
my email address is:
lmbou@nbnet.nb.ca

Anonymous said...

Tammy - i just love your ornament design. i have 2 grandsons and know they would appreciate receiving an annual christmas ornament like that. keep up the great work.
my email address is:
lmbou@nbnet.nb.ca

Kim Reid said...

Wow, Zack & Mr Frog is so adorable, please send me a chart - Thanks!
kimberlybreid@hotmail.com

Kim said...

Tammy, you have a lot of talent and your designs are so cute, you should think about marketing them, I would definitely be willing to pay for them :)

Thanks for sharing another cutie!

Kim
Kim_from_Maine@yahoo.com

5 Foot Runt said...

These are so cute.
nonamenoaccess@aol.com

Lindylou said...

Hi Tammy

I love your new designs

Could I have a copy of charts please

Email addy is lynn1967@btinternet.com

I look forward to seeing more of them

Hugs

Lynn

Anonymous said...

I would love Zack and frog. Will stitch it for my son and stitch the girl for my daughter.
~Maary in Tx
miahchey2@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to get a copy of your design Zack and Mr. Frog. He is cute and thank you very much.

Marl
hobbiesncrafts@bell.net

tkdquintmom said...

You know where to ship it! :) How cute...that frog alone would be a cute little stitchy frog ornie...

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

This one is adorable Tammy!
Please send it to me @ golden-angel@cox.net. Thank you so much.
I just love your designs.

Vicki in CO said...

Adorable!! Could the frog be stitched and made into an ornament by itself? I'd love to have this! Thanks so much.
vmossman2@comcast.net

Lori said...

what a cutie! and he will go perfect with Kristen and the bear!
yes please, I would like a pattern! thanks so much!
Lori

Anonymous said...

oh tammy

good morning
love it
gotta have to go with kristen
gives me for both boy and girl
grandkids
please and
thanks sooooooo much
old
barb
babs@sti.net

chrystel said...

Another cute people! Thanks to send me.

Natalija said...

Tammy, this is so cute!!! Love the color choice, good job ;)

Karan said...

Another cutie. :0)

Anonymous said...

Another great design. I would like to have a copy of this chart... Thanks and God bless you! magalysdh@gmail.com

Carla said...

Hi Tammy!
I'm catching up on your blog and looove all the ornies you have created lately!! Love the fact that you can put the bear/frog in different positions...too cute!!
Take care!

A Busy Stitcher said...

I love them all!!!! I would LOVE to have all of them. :) I'm hoping you would be willing to share, I even went out and bought the plastic canvas today wishing! :)

Tina Bush
realitybites1978@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Tammy, I love this design. You are so very creative. I'm grateful that you are sharing these designs and would like to have a copy of this one.
Thanks so much,
Barb in TX
bjcstitching@sbcglobal.net

Nancy said...

Hi Tammy, I just love your designs. I have never seen anything quite like it. I love this one with the frog. Would you please send me the pattern? Looking forward to seeing many more of your designs. Keep up the great work!! Thanks, Nancy
nrubendall@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

This would be great for my grandson. Your a rising
star Tammy....!!
Brenda
ak.brenda@yahoo.com

lenna said...

I love this one as I dearly love frogs, the kind that don't accompany cross stitch and have to be ripped out.
The little boys outfit is so cute.
I would love to have it and my email addy is reddrooster@gmail.com.
My blog addy is theflyingitchesneedle.blogspot.com come by and check me out.
Your finishes are so cute. I also like the little girl with the monkey. Those movable pieces are so much fun to make.
Take care and God Bless your stitching fingers and your designing brain.
Tootles ~
Lenna

Patty C. said...

I would love the pattern :)

Wendy Y. said...

This is so much like my little boy. I would love to make this for him. Thanks

Talarra@aol.com