I've been busy sewing this little pillow for the past few days. Sadly to say it didn't turn out like the one in the magazine. I just can't put material together & sew - these hands were made for cross stitching only. I took a pic but I'm not happy.

We took a trip a few days to the Creation Museum in
Petersburg, Ky near Cincinnati Ohio. It was really cool & I highly recommend it if anyone is in that area & looking for something to do. This is a pic of my son (in the white shirt) & my nephew.

Been working on a Christmas ornament, maybe I'll have it finished in a couple days. Keep an eye out for it. Until next time, keep on stitching.
8 comments:
Your pillow is to cute! I like it very much. I don't like having to sew. I don't like using the sewing machine. I do sew and use the machine but I don't like it. We don't have any Museum like that around here. Sounds like you guys had a great time.
Christmas??? is it that time all ready? Darn.
Have a wonderful week.
I think Frankie is cute!
What's wrong with it???? I think it's so cute!
You are too hard on yourself, we are all our own worst critics. I think you did a great job!!! Love "Frankie". Kids grow up too fast don't they........
The Frankie pillow is cute. It looks perfect to me.
Two good-looking boys there
Um...huh? What don't cha like about it? I LOVE it! Bright colors...too stinking cute! Sewing machines hiss at me!
I think the pillow turned out nice.
It's a fabulous cushion & you've done a great job. :0) No museums like that near here unfortunately - have to travel miles for the big ones.
Post a Comment