A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Friday, June 05, 2009

Panda Update & a HAED Start

I'd like to say thanks for all the warm anniversary wishes & to welcome my new followers. I get such a thrill to see that number go up.

Here's an update on my panda bear. I really wanted to finish him before I posted any more pics but realized that it could be Christmas time if I waited for that so here he is.


I also started a HAED & from reading other people's HAED posts I've noticed that I've stitched this thing in the most unconventional way which may give me problems as I continue to stitch but I'm continuing on in this fashion & hopefully will have it finished in a few years :o) It's called QS White Rose Fae by Michele Sayetta. Thought I'd start off easy with a quick stitch.







11 comments:

Carla said...

Cute panda!!
I like the HAED deign you are stitching, I also started stitching quick stitches....just to make sure I would be able to finish it ;)

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Your Panda is amazing. Good luck with the other, those always look so impossible that I haven't ever tried one. CJ ok;-)

Natalija said...

Gorgeous panda, love the colors. And good luck with your HAED ;)

Zeb said...

The HAEDs scare me, not because of their size but because of just how many colour changes there. I am so thankful that there are so FEW designs in the HAED range that appeal to me! XD

The panda is coming along very nicely indeed :)

ilovejack34 said...

Hi just letting u know that QS White Rose Fae is actually by Nadia Tate, Michele Sayetta is the HAED lady that charts them, great work :)

Tammy said...

Panda looks great but your white fae is stunning!!!

Mylene said...

The Panda is looking great and you have a very good start on the HAED design.

Kit said...

You are a black belt stitcher taking on such ambitious and difficult projects. Mad genius or masochist, I'm not sure!

Dawn T. said...

Your panda looks wonderful! Great start on the HAED.:)

Yvonne said...

Hi! Another HAED stitcher! I am so glad to find you too! Lovely panda and the colours are really wonderful.

Yvonne

Pumpkin said...

Awwwww! Your panda is looking so adorable Tammy :o)

Wow! Yes, you have chosen a different way to stitch a HAED. Hope it works out.