A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Higher Education

My parents really needed a laugh a few days ago & my brother's little dog Pookie came thru for them. My nephew gets on the bus at my parents house you see & Pookie followed him. When the bus ran & my nephew went to get on so did Pookie & REFUSED to get off. :o) My brother had to get on that bus & physically remove him. It was hilarious. Here's a pic of Pookie


I've been busy making birdhouses to use as thank you gifts for our upcoming VBS volunteers. I guess this is around the 10th year we've been directors of this thing & I've made on average around 20 birdhouses per year. I've gotten 16 finished so far this year with 4 more to go.


I've done a bit of stitching the past few days but not enough to fool with taking a pic of so until next time - keep on stitching :o)

8 comments:

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Cute little dog and I love the birdhouses. CJ ok;-)

Natalija said...

What a cute dog!! You have done a wonderful job with your birdhouses ;)

Chiloe said...

You're very talented !!! I love those bird houses ;-)

Kit said...

Good for Pookie, cute and funny! I love the birdhouses, you're so talented.

Tammy said...

Pookie just needs to come home with me! The houses are great!

Andrea said...

Hi Tammy!
Thanks for your kind comment on my blog, and for visiting :-)
That doggie is just too cute, I LOVE dogs! Too funny that he wouldn't get off the bus, lol!
Those birdhouses are too cute! What are they made of?
Have a great weekend!
xoxo

Pumpkin said...

ROFL! That's too funny :o)

Wow, that's a lot of birdhouses! I guess you have been busy.

Stitching instead of cleaning said...

Love the birdhouses, what a neat idea for gifts