A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Monday, March 16, 2009

Hippity Hoppity


Spring is on it's way or I sure hope it is. Certainly felt like it here today with the temps being in the 70's. This little bunny sewed up rather quickly. He came out of the April 2008 Stoney Creek magazine. I'm hoping to have my beguiling tiger finished sometime this week. Thanks to all who
stop by to check on my progress or lack thereof :0)

5 comments:

Natalija said...

Such a cutie :) Well job done!!!

Ginnie said...

he's a cute little spring bunny :-)

Wendy said...

I love that Bunny, he looks so cute.
Spring is here too, everybody is so happy with this good weather.

Tammy said...

Adorable bunny!

Pumpkin said...

He's ADORABLE Tammy! As you can see, I LOVE bunnies :o)

Thanks for visiting my Blog and I'm glad you enjoy it!