A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Gwendolyn The Great Finish

Hi all. How's your summer going? Hoping you're all getting a little stitching in :-)

Gretel turned out so great that I purchased a few more of these charts.  Here's Gwendolyn - she's stitched on clear plastic canvas using DMC threads and whatever beads I had on hand.

9 comments:

The Crafty Princess said...

Gwen looks awesome Tammy. I have one of these kits too I think I will dig her up and have a go. They look so cool.
Alicia xo

Amber said...

She looks great, cant wait to see more :)

cucki said...

Sweet ❤❤❤

Steph said...

Oh I love her!! She is brilliant! ^_^
xox

Jo said...

she's wonderful, congratulations x

Minnie said...

She's adorable!

Shebafudge said...

Oh she's fab! I love that broom, so cute :)

Zeb said...

Too adorable :) love it!

Zeb said...

Too cute! Love it :)