I get enough exercise just pushing my luck.
Lovely!!! I have two of Brooke's Angels on my stash and haven't start them yet. Yours is inspiring ;)
Wow, what a fab finish, I love it (:
She is so sweet ..well done x
Ohh Gretel looks so pretty and cute!! :DWonderful work, congrats!! :)
She turned out wonderful! Great job:)
She is adorable - so cute!
This makes my heart sing , your stitching is a delight.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Lovely!!! I have two of Brooke's Angels on my stash and haven't start them yet. Yours is inspiring ;)
Wow, what a fab finish, I love it (:
She is so sweet ..well done x
Ohh Gretel looks so pretty and cute!! :D
Wonderful work, congrats!! :)
She turned out wonderful! Great job:)
She is adorable - so cute!
This makes my heart sing , your stitching is a delight.
Post a Comment