A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wedding Anniversary & Camp 2011

Last month hubby & I celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary. We went to Nashville for the weekend & stayed in at the Marriott down on Broadway. It was awesome. We went electronics shopping where he bought me the iPad 2 with speakers that also charges. I LOVE it. Have always been a Microsoft Windows girl but Apple has won be over with the coolest toy I've ever seen. Apps are AWESOME. Have any favorite apps that you'd recommend?

The next Friday we acted as Camp Directors at the Camp Martin Day Camp. I prepared for 22 kids as we've worked at the Day Camp for 3 years prior to this one and we've never had more than 20 kids. This year we had a whomping 32 kids. They were there from 9am to 3pm and we were busy just about every minute of that time but it was sooo much fun.
Camp Martin 2011


6 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Happy Anniversary Tammy!

mdgtjulie said...

Wow, that's a lot of kids!! I bet it was hectic as well as fun. Sound like you had a nice anniversary. Great gift!

Anonymous said...

Tammy,

You lucky person enjoy your new toy. Sounds like you had a great day with all those kids. They are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to add-Happy Anniversary and Glad to see you posting again!

Justflo said...

Lovely Anniversary present, lucky you,

Glad you had a good 'Camp Day' The children look a really good group. All smiley.

Joysze said...

Happy belated anniversary, Tammy. :D