A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Friday, May 13, 2011

Baby Shower

I overheard my 2 nieces talking about what one should get for her little unborn baby. The one that has a child already told her she would need a LOT of onsies so I bought this little inexpensive onsie & put the monkey on it myself. Thought if I liked the way it turned out, I would make more. What do you think? Any suggestions? Thanks for your suggestions in the previous post. Until next time, keep on stitching :)

7 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

That is toooooo cute. I love it.

mdgtjulie said...

It's cute. You could do a while series of animals. A giraffe, a rhino, a lion, etc. They would be unique!

Lisbei said...

It's really cute !
And I think you niece is right ... a baby needs a looooot of onsies (I didn't know this word, in French, it's called "body", and I thought this was the english word for it ...) !

Mary-Anne said...

Great job Tammy, very cute

Saskia said...

I love it

Anonymous said...

Tammy,
It is so adorable. You did a great job! I haven't seen you post for some time. Hope everything is fine!
Hugs,
Carolyn

Unknown said...

Hi,
You always create pretty things!!! You are such a creative person!!!!