A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lazy Daysy


Today was such a lazy day. Ate pizza & brownies, watched a movie (Traitor) & some tv & sewed a bit. Traitor was ok but if you've seen one terrorist movie, you've pretty much seen them all. I also watched Legend of the Seeker. I so totally love this show but of course I was a huge Xena fan too & this show is created by the same plp that directed Xena. Here's an update of the 1920's Peacock Queen. I might actually get it finished this year - YIPPEE :-)

5 comments:

Tammy said...

She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

He he Hey Tammy thanks for the comment on my blog hun, 40 I can't wait looking forward to it.

Whens yours? Mine is on 11th Feb.

Wow your 1920's lady is looking fab too, she is gorgeous.

Hugs xxxxxxx

Ginnie said...

I love this design, I have it in my stash too... yours is progressing really well!

Kit said...

What a lovely design! You have made a decent dent in it already, happy stitching.

Wendy said...

It can be much fun to have a lazy day, we do this also especially on sundays.

Great progress!