
Looks as if another season of American Idol will start tomorrow night & you can tell how bored out of my skull I am because it actually thrills me. For some reason I'm drawn to the reality shows. Guess we'll see how the "new" judge fits in. I've started a new cross stitch project by Joan Elliot called 1920's Glamour Queen. Here's a pic. I'm really hoping posting this pic will get me motivated to finish it so I won't look back in 2015 & wonder why I never finished the peacock lady in 2009 :-)
3 comments:
Oh, Tammy, a gorgeous new start!
Oooh, that looks so nice, can't wait to see the progress of it.
I love to read your blog and that's why I have something for you, just take a look at my blog.
Take care,
Wendy
This is a very nice start, and I'm looking forward to see the progress of it.
Post a Comment