A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Stupidity In It's Finest Form
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna see some of my family on the tv show America's Dumbest Criminals. I went to a family dinner and thought everything was going well until my niece was asked by her aunt about her blog to which she replied "which one?" Evidentally she had been sneaking out of the house, drinking & messing around with boys and perhaps even a girl and then writing & posting the pics about it on her blog. How stupid is that?? Her Bebo blog was the one that my sister in law was referring to - she didn't even know about the more provocative one that I found when I got home because of her "which one" reply that let me know she had more than one. Who knows how many more she has. All this and she's only 15 yo. Oy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my.....to be young and really, really stupid.
LOL i know it is not funny. I a mother of 2 kids one boy and one girl. lock her up. I now have 3 grandkids love them all
Post a Comment