A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Problemas del gato


Who would have thought that a little kitty cat could cause such headaches.... Yeah, I've been feeding a stray cat & now the neighbor is accusing me of owning a cat and not taking responsibility for it. Guess the old saying "no good deed goes unpunished" is in full effect here. She says her husband has seen it kill her chickens. I've never known a cat to kill a chicken especially not one of this little guys stature but anywho why would she blame me for it?? If he's eating as many chickens as she claims and he manages to stay as tiny as he is, then that's it - I'm going on an all chicken diet. Looks like I'm gonna have to be the one to take the reigns again & try to keep peace. Will find him a home, not that it's my place but because I choose to be a problem solver instead of a problem maker. Adios pequeno gato.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

*snicker* he's awfully cute.....I'd be afraid the chickens would eat HIM!!!! Did you find him a home?

Anonymous said...

no doubt a weasel is attacking those chickens and they will. when we were little, we raised some chickens and yes a weasel tried to kill a chicken until my older brother caught it. my baby sister tried to doctor up the chicken, we all helped her and unfortunately we had a funeral for that chicken.
maggie