I'm sitting here cold & bored and thought why not post in this blog thingy before they cancel my account. I still have the movie I watched last night on my mind - The Exorcism of Emily Rose. The commercials looked tempting so I thought why not give it a go. Am I the only one that thinks that priest was crazy for telling Emily to go off of her medication? I mean, when she apparently wasn't getting better wouldn't it dawn on a person to say hey, wait, maybe she does need those meds. While I do believe in demons, I don't think they can just move right in while you're fighting them off. Come on - that priest should have known that. Did he forget the verse in the Bible from the book of James chapter 4 verse 7 which says : "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."? Or did he think God meant that for everyone except for Emily Rose. Sheesh, the things some plp will do. I wouldn't be shocked to hear about some plp burning witches at the stake again. Think I need to stick with Spongebob Squarepants at least he makes more sense.
1 comment:
Whew! You just saved me from watching that movie. LOL.
Post a Comment