
Well, since my first attempt at posting in this blog thingy didn't go so well I thought I would give it another go & try to post a picture of my last finished project "Flying Santa." And as luck would have it, I have tried and it didn't work. What is wrong with me today?? So now I'm sitting here trying to edit this post and figure out what in the world I'm doing wrong. I'm gonna get it or bust. Funny thing is, I've been on the phone with (direcway- piece of crap) tech support all morning telling them how I could have fixed my surfing problem within the 15 days they've had to try to fix my problem and I can't even get this stupid picture uploaded. With fingers crossed, I'm gonna give it another go. Think I've finally got it.
2 comments:
Love the Santa!!!!!!! Love the blog. I'm glad to have inspired you. It's more fun than a journal. LOL
Thanks Kimmie :-)
Post a Comment