A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Chelsea Update #14



Page 16 Finished
How is everyone's summer going? Hoping you're getting some stitching in although it is hard with the weather being so nice out. I managed to finish page 16. Four more full pages to "color in" and then I just have 4 more partial pages and she will be finished. Woo Hoo!!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

She's looking amazing! Very bright!

Pull the other thread said...

She looks great. Well done on the page finish.

cucki said...

Looking so beautiful x

Blu said...

She looks very pretty and so colourful!

♥ Nia said...

Looking pretty :)

The Crafty Princess said...

Great job Tammy! I love how she is coming to life under the steam of your needle. Beautiful!
xo Alicia

demeter83 said...

Not done much? You've done loads, she's looking great!

Precious Crafts said...

How pretty! :D You've accomplished so much!