A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Chelsea Update #12 and a Trip to the Bahamas

Page 10 Finished
Well, finally got page 10 "colored" in. I think she looks more gorgeous with every stitch. At the rate I'm going, it looks like she may get finished somewhere around 2025 :-)

Also took a trip to the Bahamas last week. First time I had ever been there or had ever taken a cruise. Was a little leery at first thinking I would get nauseous but with a little help from Dramamine I did fine. Was definitely an experience I would recommend to anyone. We set sail on The Majesty of the Seas, a Royal Caribbean cruise and visited Coco Cay and Nassau. Coco Cay was like paradise! There was almost 3,000 plp on board with 68 countries represented.
Majesty of the Seas
Coco Cay

7 comments:

cucki said...

Wow well done
So beautiful xxx

Danielle said...

How seasick do you normally get on boats or in cars? I get seasick easily. My husband and I are going on our first cruise this September. I got a prescription motion sickness patch from my doctor that you put behind your ear and only have to change it every three days.

♥ Nia said...

Wooowww wonderful vacation :D great for you!!!
Your girl looks beautiful :)

Rai Rai's Stitches said...

Beautiful cruise! We were just in the Caribbean in January on the Crown Princess. Cruising is definitely the way to go!

Danielle, you should find that little ear patch works wonders, and the boat also has stabilizers that will keep the boat from pitching side to side. It depends where you are going to, but if it's in the Caribbean, you should be fine.

Blu said...

Chelsea looks lovely!

Sounds like you had a great vacation.

The Crafty Princess said...

A cruise to the Bahamas sounds dreamy! Congrats on finishing page 10, she is lovely too.
Alicia xo

Sharon said...

Chelsea looks great and the Bahamas looks like a fun trip. Pretty pictures.