A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Monday, August 20, 2012

IHSW August

Although I didn't "officially" sign up for IHSW, I joined in anyway. Here's my progress on this wip. I've also moved on to the 4th and final page as I was getting tired of all the confetti stitching on page 3. Hope you all had a wonderful stitch filled weekend!

14 comments:

Barb said...

She's stunning so far.

Carla said...

She's coming along beautifully!

cucki said...

Wow sweet Stitchy project :)
Hugs xxx

SoCal Debbie said...

She is really beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Tammy,
It looks great. Your doing a wonderful job.

♥ Nia said...

She looks beautiful :) gorgeous colors!!!
Have a great week sweetie :D

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Beautiful stitching.

Grit's Life said...

Wow, wunderschön.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Melissa said...

She looks pretty! Great job :)

Anonymous said...

Hello

Your blog is lovely.

Your Project is very sweet!

Happy weekend.
Holly x

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Beautiful progress!

Joysze said...

Tammy, she looks fabulous!!! :D

Deb said...

She is absolutley gorgeous!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Any other updates? I would love to see what you have done.