A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Page 2 of 4

Hi everyone. How's your stitching going? As you can see I've completed page 2 of 4 of what I'm calling Pink Rose. Really liking the way she's turning out. Starting page 3 tonight so hopefully will have another update soon. Until next time, keep on stitching :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just popping in to say how much I like your Project.

Happy stitching!

mdgtjulie said...

She's looking great, Tammy. Keep up the good work. (And you're more than halfway, whoo hoo!!!)

Stitching Noni said...

She is so pretty. Well done so far!

Unknown said...

Hi,
Wow you sure stitch fast!!! It's coming really pretty!!!!

Unknown said...

Ooh, she's too cute! Can't wait for your next page finish! :)

♥ Nia said...

She looks so cute =)))))

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous stitching :D

Ewa said...

Congrats on the page finish, it's looking great!