A Bushel and a Peck of Thanks

Monday, April 18, 2011

April's IHSW

Wow, I haven't posted since last IHSW...    I stitched on this all month & have the first page just about finished. I actually didn't accomplish a lot this weekend on it though. I started on page 2 Saturday & those pitiful few stitches you see on the right is all I did. I really like the way she's looking but those confetti stitches are causing me to pull my hair out. They really do make the piece look nice though, don't they? I've noticed a couple of other Sunny stitchers. If you're a Sunny stitcher, drop me a comment & I'll have a look at your progress. As always, thanks for stopping by & having a look-see. Until next time, keep on stitching :)

8 comments:

Annie said...

She looks great! I would never have the patience to stitch something like that. But it sure is fun to see how they work up, slowly but surely!

Joysze said...

Whooo, great progress since the last IHSW, Tammy. Her eye is looking beautiful! And I think those 'few' stitches on the right is a lot of stitches in these charts. :D Looking forward to seeing more of her.

Pumpkin said...

Wow! You've really gotten a lot done Tammy. She looks great :o)

wendy111 said...

Definite progress! Can start to see her emerging now. Look forward to seeing more

Mylene said...

You have made a great progress and it is looking lovely!!

mdgtjulie said...

Hi Tammy. I'm new to your blog, and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Julie, and I found you through Nancy M's blog. You are really coming along on Sunny. You made wonderful progress!! I love HAED, and have a couple in progress myself! I"m working on Selina Fenech's Bubbles and Story Keeper. (SK is a WIP, Bubbles is a UFO now.) Can't wait to watch your progress on this. And what does IHSW stand for?

♥ Nia said...

Looking good :)

Happy Easter!!!

.
__**_**
_**___**
_**___**_________****
_**___**_______**___****
_**__**_______*___**
__**__*______*__**
___**__*____*__**
____**_**__**_**
____**___**__**
___*___________*
__*_____________*
_*____0_____0____*
_*___/___@___\___*
_*___\__/...\__/___*
___*_____W_____*
_____**_____**
_______*****
.

Karan said...

Sunny is growing well & looks fabulous. :0)